Sunday, August 14, 2016

Winners: Patterned Palooza - Queen of the Green, Top Mow-It-Alls, Honorable Gnomes

Good morning, crafters! I apologize for the day delay in getting this post up. I've just returned from a wonderful two weeks visiting family in Germany and I'm still playing a bit of catch up. That said, I was delighted to see how many of you participated in our Patterned Palooza Challenge and the entries were phenomenal!



Our Queen of the Green will receive a $25 gift certificate from our lovely sponsor this round, Ellen Hutson, LLC. Let's get right to it, shall we?



Drumroll please.....


Our Patterned Palooza Queen of the Green is:




No matter how hard it is to think Christmas right now, 
there's no denying how spectacular this card is!
Congratulations, Steph!
Please contact Laurel at laurelbeard at me dot com within 48 hours to claim your prize.



Moving on to our Top Mow-It-Alls:












Beautiful cards, ladies!


And last but not least, our Honorable Gnomes:




A hearty round of applause to all our winners! Please grab your winner's badge from the tab above and display it on your blog with pride. You earned it!

Huge thanks to everyone who played along in our challenge! We'll see you right back here tomorrow morning with a brand new one.

7 comments:

  1. Wow with all that talent, can't believe my little jelly jar was picked as a Honorable Gnome. I am excited to add your badge to my blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for noticing my card. Best Fishes to YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards everyone, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking me as Honorable Gnome!! I'm so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats everyone!! Thank you so much ladies i'm so super happy for my honorable gnome title!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for choosing my fairy card as a Top Mow-it-All, it's an honor and congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!